Your privacy is important to us. Should we ask you to provide information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
In compliance with the GDPR 2018, CSG Physiotherapy Ltd is committed to the lawful, transparent and fair processing of patient data. Personal data shall be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes only.
What information will we collect?
- When you attend for your initial consultation, we will require you complete a consent form detailing personal information including contact details and relevant medical information.
- When you are assessed by the Physiotherapist, they will acquire detailed information regarding your condition and relevant medical history.
What we do with the information we gather
- We require this information to understand your condition and needs therefore providing you with optimal care in the Physiotherapy service we provide. This will be recorded along with your diagnosis and details of your subsequent treatment. This personal data will be stored securely and confidentially in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
- We will never pass patient information to third parties without your consent unless required by law to do so. As an existing patient, we may send you information promoting goods and services in relation to your treatment.
- All staff are responsible for data protection and patient confidentiality within CSG. We do not request more personal information than is necessary.
Storing your personal data
- We store data in accordance with GDPR ensuring we adhere to safeguarding information, protect from data breach, fire and theft.
- We store patient information for as long as lawfully required.
- In accordance with GDPR, you have the right to access information we hold about you. Please write to us if you wish to request confirmation of what information we hold about you.
We welcome any queries, comments or requests you may have regarding this privacy notice.
Please write to us at:
CSG Physio Ltd,
8 Mill Lane,
Or alternatively email: